Be Our Guest will open at 11:30am on April 14th.
LCCC Offices will be closed Friday, April 18, in observance of Good Friday.
LCCC is hiring a full-time Child Welfare Caseworker. Click here for details.
THANK YOU to our sponsors, dancers, attendees and all who voted on-line for our dance teams or made donations for our Salute to the Stars fundraiser! Your support helps LCCC Senior Service Programs (65% of those we serve in these programs live at or below the national poverty level!).
Mark your calendars…next year’s event will be March 21, 2015, marking 30 years of service in the community!
LCCC – Serving Families of All Faiths!
Livingston County Catholic Charities (LCCC), nationally accredited since 1997, provides professional, confidential services to county residents regardless of religious preference, national origin, gender, age, disability or financial circumstance. LCCC is a 501(c)3 non-profit Human Services Agency.
|MISSION STATEMENT & VISION STATEMENT|
|The Mission of Livingston County Catholic Charities is the work of the Catholic Church, to share the love of Christ by performing the corporal and spiritual works of mercy.
Vision Statement: Livingston County Catholic Charities aims to provide quality human services to Livingston County residents regardless of race, gender, religion, age, disability or financial ability.
Mark Your Calendar for Free Hot Meals Weekly!
- 5:30pm Sunday:The Fish & Loaves community meal is provided by rotating churches in the Brighton Area.Call 734-718-6009 or 810-229-4377 for information or each week’s location.
- 6:00pm Monday: Magdalen’s Kitchen at St. Mary Magdalen Parish, 2201 Old US 23, Brighton.For more information call 810-229-8624.
- 6:00pm Wednesday:God’s Kitchen at St. Joseph Catholic Church, 425 E. Washington St., Howell.For more information call 517-546-0090.
- 6:00pm Thursday:St. Agnes Catholic Church, 855 E. Grand River Ave., Fowlerville.For more information call 517-223-8684.
- 8:00am – 11:00am Saturday: Bountiful Harvest, 803 W. Main St., Brighton, MI 48116. Serving free breakfast weekly.
All rights reserved 2012- Livingston County Catholic Charities – Michigan, USA.