Meet our 2015 Celebrity Dance
Erica Karfonta & Richard Lim
Heather & Paul Menosky
On-Line Voting Open March 1st-21st (noon). Each $5.00 increment equals a vote. Please add to the “special instructions” section a note if you would like your vote split between teams when donating for more than one vote. Thank You!
Click on flyer to see larger version.
LCCC – Serving Families of All Faiths since 1985!
Livingston County Catholic Charities (LCCC), nationally accredited since 1997, provides professional, confidential services to county residents regardless of religious preference, national origin, gender, age, disability or financial circumstance. LCCC is a 501(c)3 non-profit Human Services Agency.
|MISSION STATEMENT & VISION STATEMENT|
|The Mission of Livingston County Catholic Charities is the work of the Catholic Church, to share the love of Christ by performing the corporal and spiritual works of mercy.
Vision Statement: Livingston County Catholic Charities aims to provide quality human services to Livingston County residents regardless of race, gender, religion, age, disability or financial ability.
Competition Dance Teams…
LuAnn & Andy Pless
Courtney & Fabrizio Tarara
Mark Your Calendar for Free Hot Meals Weekly!
- 5:30pm Sunday:The Fish & Loaves community meal is provided by rotating churches in the Brighton Area.Call 734-718-6009 or 810-229-4377 for information or each week’s location.
- 6:00pm Monday: Magdalen’s Kitchen at St. Mary Magdalen Parish, 2201 Old US 23, Brighton.For more information call 810-229-8624.
- 6:00pm Wednesday:God’s Kitchen at St. Joseph Catholic Church, 425 E. Washington St., Howell.For more information call 517-546-0090.
- 6:00pm Thursday:St. Agnes Catholic Church, 855 E. Grand River Ave., Fowlerville.For more information call 517-223-8684.
- 8:00am – 11:00am Saturday: Bountiful Harvest, 803 W. Main St., Brighton, MI 48116. Serving free breakfast weekly.
All rights reserved 2015 – Livingston County Catholic Charities – Michigan, USA.