Meet our 2016 Celebrity Dance
Karen Perez & Carlos Garza
Amanda & Ethan Whitesell
On-line voting Feb. 15-Mar. 11, 2016. Each $5.00 increment equals a vote. Please add to the “special instructions” section a note if you would like your vote split between teams when donating for more than one vote. Thank You!
*All funds raised through on-line voting support Outreach Services to low income and home-bound Livingston County senior citizens!
Join the FUN!
Get Your Tickets Today!
Tickets on sale through March 6, 2016
$60/pp or $440/table of 8
Purchase individual tickets on-line at Eventbrite or mail your check to LCCC, 2020 E. Grand River #104, Howell, MI 48843. Table tickets must be purchased through the LCCC office by Mar. 4th. Please include all names. Thank you for your support!
Platinum Sponsors: St. Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital, Dr. Edward Loniewski, Garrison Enterprises LLC
LCCC – Serving Families of All Faiths since 1985!
Livingston County Catholic Charities (LCCC), nationally accredited since 1997, provides professional, confidential services to county residents regardless of religious preference, national origin, gender, age, disability or financial circumstance. LCCC is a 501(c)3 non-profit Human Services Agency.
|MISSION STATEMENT & VISION STATEMENT|
|The Mission of Livingston County Catholic Charities is the work of the Catholic Church, to share the love of Christ by performing the corporal and spiritual works of mercy.
Vision Statement: Livingston County Catholic Charities aims to provide quality human services to Livingston County residents regardless of race, gender, religion, age, disability or financial ability.
Competition Dance Teams…
Kate & Terry Braciszewski
Crystal Wietecha & Jim Metz
Mark Your Calendar for Free Hot Meals Weekly!
- 5:30pm Sunday:The Fish & Loaves community meal is provided by rotating churches in the Brighton Area.Call 734-718-6009 or 810-229-4377 for information or each week’s location.
- 6:00pm Monday: Magdalen’s Kitchen at St. Mary Magdalen Parish, 2201 Old US 23, Brighton.For more information call 810-229-8624.
- 6:00pm Wednesday:God’s Kitchen at St. Joseph Catholic Church, 425 E. Washington St., Howell.For more information call 517-546-0090.
- 6:00pm Thursday:St. Agnes Catholic Church, 855 E. Grand River Ave., Fowlerville.For more information call 517-223-8684.
- 8:00am – 11:00am Saturday: Bountiful Harvest, 803 W. Main St., Brighton, MI 48116. Serving free breakfast weekly.
All rights reserved 2015 – Livingston County Catholic Charities – Michigan, USA.